EAN is offering a fantastic job opportunity for anyone interested in become part of a global player in the online travel world: a position as a SEO/SEM Strategy Analyst where you help our white-label partners to grow even further – different countries, different companies and loads of exiting interesting projects in inbound marketing await you!
So here are the details:
Team Job Title:
SEM & SEO Strategy Analyst
- Understand the SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and inbound marketing market, maintain a world class Strategy to be shared with our partners and communicated effectively through multiple channels.
- Work with top partners in a consultancy model in order to support them in defining the technical, business, and project requirements and strategy to push their site into the top positions for core search terms and improve overall search visibility and traffic.
- Travel to Partner locations to perform on-site consultancy where required, supporting new partner launches and the optimization of existing partner sites.
- Understand regional variations both in customer behavior and Search Engine technologies in order to leverage advantage for our partners.
- Create meaningful and useful reporting to provide key insights into financial performance and industry trends; and the ability to monitor partner performance relative to other marketing channels and competitors.
- Proactively assess top partner SEM (70%) & SEO (20%) and inbound marketing (ie social & retargeting (10%) performance and provide support required to improve.
- Support successful launches through advising partners on SEM & SEO strategy.
- Own the communication of SEM & SEO strategy to partners.
- Identify and communicate the key initiatives for our partners SEO strategy, e.g. F2F, pages, content, linking, technology, social, pr, and buzz.
- Troubleshoot Partner code and provide recommendations for development teams.
- Coordinate with development team on SEO related projects and technology support, and communicate region’s specific requirements.
- Develop a reporting framework for business stats, investigations, and initiatives that Partners will follow to produce their own standardized communications.
Research / Pro-active support
- Own the development, execution, and refinement of the SEM & SEO business strategy we recommend to Partners
- Identify growth opportunities in the search channel with analysis of consumer search trends/behavior and evolutions in the industry
- Document and share Partner best practice through the use of Blogs, scheduled webcasts and downloadable guides.
- Foster knowledge of learning SEM & SEO within each region by being up-to-date on SEO news, leanings, and changes.
- Implement the different initiatives of defined strategy with a test-and-learn approach with strong methodology, hypothesis, and results reporting.
- Report to the marketing teams and work closely with Affiliate, Social, PR, UX and PPC teams to share insights, trends, and strategy.
- Select and manage external agencies providing SEM & SEO solutions, including the definition of economically-beneficial and SEM & SEO-sensible contract terms
- Bachelor’s degree, Graduate degree preferred
- At least 3+ years experience in a SEM & SEO focused role.
- Must have extensive experience of using Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Strong understanding of complex architectures and the ability to troubleshoot code and provide thorough recommendations for development teams.
- Thorough understanding of front-end web development, including HTML, XHTML, CSS, JQuery, PHP, and MySQL.
- Ability to code SQL Databases.
- Experience owning PPC/SEM/SEO responsibilities at a site that derives its revenue through consumer traffic.
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis.
- Research skills, and the ability to identify, build, and prioritize essential keyword sets.
- Working knowledge of link building using various techniques.
- Experience in creating and presenting campaign reports, including ROI and conversion rates.
- Experience working with Omniture.
- Strong understanding of web usability, user flows, and site design.
- Indepth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge of common SEO tools like SEOmoz, Sistrix, Searchmetrix, LinkResearchTools etc preferred
Qualified applicants should submit your application to
Mark Cartwright, Chief of Partner solutions